- Incorporates polymer additives to improve adhesion.
- Can be applied in wet conditions, even under heavy rain.
- Semi-drying - remains permanently elastic beneath surface skin.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
AREAS FOR USE
- Fills and seals gaps/cracks in most roofing applications.
- Bonds to: concrete, roofing felt, lead, zinc and masonry.
- For bedding tiles, slates and flashing into position.
- Joint sealing on gutters and down pipes.
- Sticking down loose roofing felt.
- Joint sealing between corrugated asbestos cement and iron sheeting etc.
We will usually dispatch within 2 working days of receiving cleared payment when possible.
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
HTS Supplies is a VAT and Registered Company in the U.K, if you require a VAT receipt with your purchase, email or phone and the receipt will be sent with your order.
Thanks for looking and check out HTS Supplies other items