Metal cutting discs must always be presented to the workpiece at an angle of 90º. For use with a variety of machines, mini-grinders to stationary cutting-off machines. It is important to choose between a metal or stone cutting disc according to the material being cut, and to ensure that the correct wheel is properly mounted.
Manufactured to EN 12413 standard.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work
● Don't use Depressed Centre cutting discs as grinding wheels
1 x Faithfull Depressed Centre Metal Cut Off Disc 230 x 3.2 x 22mm
We will usually dispatch within 2 working days of receiving cleared payment when possible.
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
HTS Supplies is a VAT and Registered Company in the U.K, if you require a VAT receipt with your purchase, email or phone and the receipt will be sent with your order.
Thanks for looking and check out HTS Supplies other items